NaNoWriMO Writing Prompt - Day 16:
You’re about to be teleported to a new world, and can only chose one item to take with you, chose wisely:
- Pen with ink that never gets over
- Torch that never dies
- A terraforming magic pill, that’ll terraform a planet
- A bicycle
- A 4x4 vehicle that cross any terrain, will never need fuel, and will never break down
- A camera that sends photos back home, instantaneously; no matter the distance. Has a battery that will never die out, and has unlimited memory space. But comes with a fixed lens, and aperture.
- Any one edition of Playboy or Hustler
- A jacket that will always keep you warm, no matter the temperatures outside.
- A parachute that’ll always open, and never tear
- An empty backpack that will fit unlimited things within, and yet never get heavy
- A pen knife with all the tools you can possibly imagine. It will always be pocket sized.
- A katana that can cut through anything, no matter the material. It will never rust, break, or nick.
- A machine gun that’ll ever break down or run out of bullets
- A nuke that’s good for one use
- An umbrella was that will never break or tear
- A pocket water filtration system
- A PlayStation with a never ending PlayStation plus account, and unlimited game downloads for which you’ll never be charged
- A lifetime of manga
- A lifetime supply of your favorite magazine
- A straw
- A hat
- A condom
- A towel
Pick one. Then write about why did you pick the item, and how would you use it on your journey.